Join us at upcoming CDF training...
Career Development Facilitator Training
Most of the training is distance delivered. The in-class sessions are three days in the spring and two days in the fall. Dates TBA. Fill out the application form if you are interested in applying for this training.
If you are thinking about starting the CDF training this spring/summer (or know others who may be interested), send in your registration as soon as possible to the Career Planning and Adult Development Network to reserve your place in the training. You are welcome to refer colleagues and call Dr. Sally Gelardin, 415.312.4294 if you have any questions. Register as soon as possible to reserve a place in the training.
- Combination of Face-to-Face and Internet Delivery
- Career Development Facilitator (CDF) Training and Certification
- Lead Instructor: Dr. Sally Gelardin, with guest instructors
- Each in-person training will run for 7 hours + one hour for lunch.
- Each teleconference will run for one hour.
- 120 Continuing Education Hours
- Teachers of this training are NCDA Trained CDF eLearning Instructors
- 10 twice-a-month Tele-Conferences. Dates TBA.
- Weekly assignments totaling 80 Hours.
- Registration Fee (Includes all Materials, Luncheons, and Breaks): $1950. For early bird discount, contact instructor, 415.312.4294.
- Lead Instructor: Dr. Sally Gelardin
- Face-to-Face Meetings
- Career Center Visitation/Evaluation
- Personal Lifework Portfolio
- Weekly Readings and Experiential Assignments
120 Continuing Education Units available through the Career Planning and Adult Development Network.
Individuals who attend these workshops earn continuing education hours that are approved for National Certified Counselors by the National Board for Certified Counselors (#5055), Marriage and Family Therapists and Licensed Clinical Social Workers by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences (#3111), and Career Management Practitioners and Career Management Fellows by the Institute for Career Certification International.