Demonstration of Learning
Learning will be evaluated both face-to-face (F2F) and through distance forms of communication.
Students will demonstrate CDF competencies in the following ways:
1. Written responses (make comments to a post, provide written peer evaluations and class evaluations)
2. Oral feedback (teleconferencing and in-class discussion)
3. Self-evaluation (journaling and pre- and post-self assessments of competencies)
4. Multimedia presentations (powerpoint, video, audio, and/or other media presentations).
5. Other communication channels as necessary (i.e., phone, in-person meetings, email)
6. Eligibility of completion will be through a checklist.