Educational programs for individuals in career and life transition and for the professionals who serve them. Continuing Education Hours available for in-class, e-learning & blended delivery formats.
Career Development Training for Practitioners and Instructors
- Career Development Facilitator (eCDF)
- Career Development Facilitator Instructor (CDFI)
- Lifelong Employability CEU e-Course for GCDFs (See Job Search & Employability training below)
Job Search & Employability
Job Search and Lifelong Employability Skills for Individuals in Transition and Career Practitioners
Live and Recorded Tele-Interviews with Career & Wellness Leaders
Integral Aging For General Public and Practitioners
- Certificate Training in Integral Aging (for counselors, educators, career practitioners, and related professionals)
- Family Caregiver Wellness Advisor Certificate Training (for counselors, educators, career practitioners, and related professionals)
- LeaveLight Circles for Leaving Your Legacy (for baby boomers, people with aging parents, people with terminal illnesses, parents or potential parents, attorneys and estate planners, and procrastinators)
- Empowering Family Caregivers (for full-time, part-time, entrepreneurial, and at-home working family caregivers)
Distance Job & Career Transition Coach
Portfolios and e-Portfolios
*Individuals Who Attend Specified Continuing Education Workshops Earn Continuing Education Hours from Dr. Sally Gelardin, an approved provider of the Center for Credentialing and Education, an affilitate of the National Board for Certified Counselors, and from the Career Planning & Adult Development Network , an approved provider for National Certified Counselors by the National Board for Certified Counselors (#5055), Marriage and Family Therapists and Licensed Clinical Social Workers by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences (#3111), and Career Management Practitioners and Career Management Fellows by the Institute for Career Certification International.