CDF Instructor Application
If you wish to apply for this CDF Instructor Training, copy and paste the application material below into a word document or in the body of an email and email your application to Roberta Floyd.
If your application is approved, you will then be notified and instructed to mail your registration fee $975.00 to secure your place in the training group.
Refunds are available upon written request if received a month before the training, minus a $175 processing fee.
You will be notified of the action taken on your application at least two weeks before the training. Email your application. You may contact for further questions or information:
CDFI Master Trainer
21395 Virginia Drive
Southfield, MI 48076
To prepare your application, address all the topics below. Although additional pertinent materials may be attached, key information listed below must be summarized in the application.
I. IDENTIFYING INFORMATION
Address (street, apt. #, city, state, zip)
* List all education beyond high school, including degrees earned, institutions attended; and field(s) of study
* Did your education include a practicum/internship in career development? If it did, please describe the experience.
* List your five most recent continuing education experiences in the career-development area. Include the dates, titles or descriptions, and number of contact hours.
III. WORK EXPERIENCE
* List total years of career development experience. Minimum of 5 years required.
* List current job title. Briefly describe how your current job includes the education and/or training of career services providers.
* Briefly describe how your previous jobs have included the education and/or training of career services providers.
* Indicate which of the following you have done:
Conducted individual/group career counseling sessions
Worked with career information resources
Conducted courses/workshops in career planning
Taught graduate counselor education courses
Taught courses in 2- or 4-year programs related to career and/or helping skills
Conducted continuing education workshops
Conducted staff training
Other pertinent experience.
* List all licenses/certifications related to counseling, career counseling, and career development.
* List memberships and/or leadership experiences in professional associations involved in counseling, career development, and/or training.
V. PROFESSIONAL CONTRIBUTIONS
* Describe presentations you have made at conference/conventions and publications you have written relating to career development or education/training.
* Describe materials (client, program, training materials, journal articles) you have developed.
* Describe how you intend to use the training from the CDF Instructor Workshop or include a letter from your administrator or manager supporting you plan for training.